Mice love warm insulated buildings, and it can be distressing to find them in your home or business. But they also pose more serious hazards. Kitchens and food storage areas offer mice all they need to survive and rapidly breed, and the pathogens they carry can potentially contaminate the environment and be a health risk.
Mice also frequently chew electrical wiring and cause hidden damage to the fabric of a building or vehicle, and can create an unseen fire risk to a home or business. Action should be taken whenever you have a mice infestation.
At PEST, we provide effective and individually tailored treatments to eliminate mice in your home or business. Our experienced and knowledgeable team will provide targeted solutions that are the most suitable for your specific mouse problem and location. We also understand you will not want a repeat infestation and offer expert prevention advice and effective deterrents for mice.
Below are just a few reasons to get any Mice infestation dealt with quickly…
Mice are natural chewers, and will gnaw insulations pipes, wooden fixtures and piping to use for nesting material, or simply to squeeze through gaps.
Pathogens in the urine and faeces of mice can contaminate foodstuffs and kitchen surfaces, and transmit serious diseases such as Salmonella and Leptospirosis.
Hidden wiring that has been chewed by mice can present a genuine fire hazard, whether it is in your kitchen, attic, vehicle or any other location.